Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dumpling Season is here

oh yeah! It's one of my favorite food... yummmyyyy..... The best dumpling that i ever had is my grandma's dumpling which can't fight with the rest in the world. I have tried so many dumplings from other ppl including some that i bought outside but still i couldn't find one that's as delicious as my grandma's. Ever since 2 yrs ago i have started to help grandma make dumpling, to learn how to make, how to wrap dumpling. This year i'm learning how to cook all the ingredients for dumpling so i will inherit Cham's dumpling.... hahahahahaaaa.... i must learn it.... it's one of the best dumpling in the world. Yes, tmr i'm on leave and go grandma hse to learn and help her... only grandma and me making it for the whole Cham's family to eat.... yeah...

0 comments: