Thursday, June 09, 2005

Patient is what i needed

Busy again? What else? This is life...

Thgs just don't work the way i planned, well, it's a good opportunity for me to learn to move with situations laid in front of me, being flexible in life is very much needed in ministry especially hearing the voice of Holy Spirit every moment in life.

Nah... today is not that i heard the voice of HS or what... hahhaaa, just that there are a lot of last minute pop-ups that i need to handle so it sort of ruin what i planned ytd nite before i went to bed. Heheheee...

Growing up with some systematic gene in me makes me plan some stuff efficiently and i used to hate ppl who ruin my plans and gets very angry but i remember i shared this with Ps MK and he taught me that its important to be flexible in life so that HS can take over easily, that's very true. I believe that God put me together with dl who is a man who are so so spontaneous sometimes who upset my plans a lot to change me and let me learn something valuable there.

Now that i have it in mind alwys telling myself that be flexible, in another word, be patient, that solve all the problems i guess, hahhahaa... Well, sometimes it does really drive me crazy like today but i will try to cool myself down, what for being so impatient and get angry? It only hurt myself so i will try my very best not to act angry and calm myself down to be patiently thinking for the next best solution or plan or sometimes situation just train me to wait patiently especially going online with tmnet line, sometimes it just get discon every few second like now................. or sometimes u just can't go online at all... wow, patience is what i needed.

0 comments: