Saturday, September 29, 2007

My "ME" Day

As described by Hwei, all of us need a "ME" day where it's a day that you pamper yourself, doing nothing, doing things you like, it's just a day you spend enjoying yourself.

I finally had a "ME" day today! Really miss this day so much as I was having so many activities during weekends all this while.

Today...... I slept till 1pm which I do really enjoyed coz hardly sleep so freely without having alarm clock waking me up daily, but I do felt a bit regreted coz I get to spend lesser time with family coz when I woke up, it's already noon time. :D

Went to have my favourite lunch, pok noodle at OUG... kekekkeeee...

Went to buy cat food as well as Drontal deworming pills for my cats...

Enjoying my time at home with family and cats... playing around with my cats as well as hmmmm... having some hard time forcing them to eat the deworming pills... kkekkekeee...

Played piano too...

There you go... some of my cats pics... ;)

Pic 1: Buddy sleeping on my computer chair while I start cutting his nails after that


Pic 2: Abigail sleeping on top of a container with all our pads, her favourite spot, and pads is her favourite toys too. =p


Pic 3: Sydney sleeping on bro's bed.


Pic 4: Stuart, the king of the house.


Pic 5: Tiger, the wise president.


Pic 6: Abigail... the fat fat gal at home... kekekkeee...


Pic 7: Tiger... the only cat with big bone like Mat-Salleh... :p


Pic 8: Tiger licking Sydney's ear... :)


Pic 9: Sydney... the youngest in the family and yet the most chicky one...


Pic 10: Buddy... the most gentle cat of all and always get bullied!


Pic 11: Stuart... the one with the big mole. :D

1 comments:

Miss Lesley said...

eeeee...so cute lah all ur cat!!! especially ur stuart and tiger!!!! ekekekke....