Monday, September 10, 2007

Frustrated!

I'm supposed to be at work now! But i'm at home! I slept so much the whole day preparing for a good nite at work! But now i'm at home!

So frustrated!!!

Arrghhhh....

Got infected with red eye.

A colleague had it yesterday. Being the good me, i'm helping her, gave her my eye drop and gave her tissue... and yesterday nite, i felt very irritated on my right eye. Indeed it was a bit swollen and i saw many red veins all around.

Just now went to see doctor, got INJECTION somemore! I was so afraid just now!!!!! I'm scare of needles!!! ARrghhhhhh...

Somemore.... no work = no money!!! DOUBLE AARRrrghhhh....

Don't care la, i'm going to cheer myself up! I'm going to enjoy my nights at home tonite! :p

In all things, i will always praise Him. Thank you Lord.

0 comments: