Thursday, September 20, 2007

I want a DOG!!!

AAarrghhh.... should i? should i not? :( confused!!!

Some more uncle soo triggers my dream. He said he can get a FREE one for me... name it and he will try to get one for me... if not pure, then a bit of mixture.... -__-"


a shih tzu? this is the most common one that i could dream off all the while coz i do not have a landed property, therefore shih tzu is not noisy to be kept in an apartment... if i have 1, definitely will be short fur as i will try to trim it and not let it grow long and tie it...


or a miniature schnauzer? which is also a good quiet dog that can stay in apartment but trimming will be my concern coz the cheapest that i could think of is RM70?? o__O" And i don't think i can trim it myself coz this is a bit different than shih tzu...


or a chihuahua??? One that i always say no coz too small, i love to cuddle them but chihuahua is too small... my 5 cats is definitely bigger than him! :D but if really no choice... hhmmmm, then.........

should i? should i not?? hhhmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Mei Kuan said...

I love dogs too! But my mom said I couldn't even take care of myself how am I suppose to take care of a dog -_-

Personally I like miniature schnauzer! So cute. My aunt used to have one and its really quiet compare to other dogs.

LX said...

I think you have think thoroughly first. It'll be really sad for the dog if he/she has lack of space. I so kesian d see my dogs staying in a semi-d (as vs the previous detached house) with less space.