Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mission failed

Thanks to Hwei and SueLey for reminding me of the curry mutton recently, since i'm working on afternoon shift, i could savour the curry mutton or curry rice for lunch before i go to work.

Alarm set at 10.30am for Tue and today as well. But......... i enjoyed sleeping more nowadays... :D i ended up setting the alarm 1 hour later after awaken by the alarm so i could sleep more and took High 5 bread for lunch at home instead. x)

Still craving for curry mutton / curry rice... it's still in my mind all the time! Will see if i finally reach Gazebo successfully one day to savour the curry mutton or curry rice. Kekekekee...

2 comments:

The Dreamer said...

ohhhhh..... i had curry mutton & vege for friday's lunch.... YUMMY!!! wahahahahaha......

LX said...

Hahaha.. I always tend to oversleep. As a matter of fact, I just woke up. So angry with myself la!