Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WiSDom

I don't like panadol. I never like panadol ever since i know that it has the effect that can stay in your body for years (which i read somewhere, not sure if it's true), i banned panadol UNLESS i've got fever!

Therefore i never ever thought of using Panadol Menstrual (sucks colour somemore!) when i'm really in pain but.......... i have tried that 2 months ago (thanks to kor) who love me so much that he was in pain too when he saw that i was having stomach cramp, got me a bar of Panadol Menstrual (10 caplets) which i took 3 caplets already being forced by love... hhhhhaaa.. (*tks kor, saying this from the bottom of my heart gah...*)

Last week, i had toothache pulak! It started on Wednesday nite. Within me, i was praying hard that it's not because of hole in the tooth... coz going to the dentist will cause a boom, i rather that it's because of heatiness that i got toothache. Thursday got worse, it was so painful that i started to get bad headache. Then my whole left gum also quite painful. Next thing that can ease my pain is panadol which is a nitemare for me if you ask me to take it... :(

Friday came, the pain was as worse as Thursday but later on, it got worse till i can't stand anymore. I can literally feel the pain from the vein that join from the tooth to the brain and the vein from eye to brain. I can't think properly, i wasn't sitting at my own desk with the phone so i don't need to answer calls from customers. Thus, i went to buy panadols from Shell Shop to eat... hahaa... of course it works, after taken it, i can think properly and work efficiently. At nite, i have to take panadol to sleep, otherwise, i can't sleep at all... goshhhh....

But i was happy to found out on Friday nite that....... the pain is not because of any hole in the tooth or heatiness... kekekekeke... guess what????? As usual, i will put my finger in and poke poke the painful gum and as i went higher... eee... i can feel it! I feel some small little thing growing out!

MY 3RD WISDOM TOOTH COMING OUT! YES!

0 comments: