Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm sorry

I'm sad, seriously never thought this will happen. When i receive the sms from pastor, i can't believe my eyes and i go through that long sms again and again just to make sure i read the name correctly. Finally i had to believe my eyes, i told mom instantly and she got shock too.

I feel sorry for the family. Now aunty has to be very strong in taking care of the family members, of all her 3 children without uncle. I always admire uncle of his love towards aunty and how he gave his best, all his love to aunty, and now, aunty has to go through life alone with 3 children.

I'm on night shift this week, just bath and getting ready for work. Uncle just pass away when i receive the sms, i do not know what to do. My mind is thinking how aunty will take this incident. My mind is running very wild, even thinking of uncle laying on the bed, will not move anymore in his life.

Time does not permit me to stay at home so long, i have to go to work, thus i went out and drove away, mind still thinking non-stop. Well, i can't stand anymore, i cried while driving.

I'm sorry aunty....

0 comments: