Friday, April 06, 2007

I just got married

Ohh... did i say i just got married? Hahaaa... Actually i feel like i've just got married only... :p

Can't keep this to myself and not sharing it. God is good to me. He is! He sent an angel from above to take care of me and to love me.

My angel will send me to work every nite during my nite shift and pick me up in the morning from work. Then we will have breakfast together. As i'm having breakfast today, i thought i better blog this out. I can't keep it to myself. I really felt that i'm the pampered wifey to start the day with breakfast with hubby. Then, another more amazing thing that we will do is, we will go to the morning market to walk 1 round, looking at vegetables, fishes, pork, etc. which u can find in the market (*for those who never been to the morning market, is a good experience... :p*) We are like couples going to the market to buy food home to cook for children. AAahhh...

Then he will go to work and i rest at home to wait for my nites to come and we will go for dinner together before he send me to work again. This cycle will go on and on for 2 weeks when i'm at nite shift.

It's a wonderful life that i'm having now. It's like fairy tale, believe it or not... :p

5 comments:

navy1048 said...

wah........... so hang fook!!!! :D

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hhaa.. ya... so hang fook... :D

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u make ppl feel so jealous la..haha

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

ohpsss... hhaaa, i just wanna share out mahhh... hhheee

Unknown said...

Don jealous ler.....not her fault also mah :-)