Monday, April 23, 2007

Is it possible?

I personally love the sea very much. Not really sure when did i started loving the sea, as i can remember, ever since young, my parents like to bring us to the sea to play with water and when i was much younger, those days when i still can remember was when i was about 3? I was crying like mad when mom and dad try to calm me down bringing me into the sea, playing with sea water.

Then i'm not sure when i started loving playing in the sea but every year without fail, we will have family outings (Cham's family together with grandparents and all my uncles and aunties and cousins) in Port Dickson. My dad, grandpa and uncles also like to fish in the big ocean too so we had trips where we stay few nights in the fishing ship while all the men fishing for big fishes... :p Well, those are the days that i'm involved with the sea.

2 years back, i was introduced into diving, whereby i'm no longer playing on the surface of the sea but dive into the sea to venture into another "heaven". It was awesome! The very first time i dive into the sea, i can't figure it out that it was a sea and the closest word to describe the sea is - heaven. :D It's just so beautiful... arrr... can't explain and that brings me back to this heaven again and again...

I love the oceans, i love the sea... I love looking at the sea from the ship/boat and start questioning myself, how did Peter do it? Walking on water? Is it possible? When travelling into islands, i will always ask myself these questions. I'm very curious and love to try to walk on water like Peter... :) I am, till now, i'm still very tempted to do so... not to dive into the sea but to walk on the sea... :)

Unless Jesus is holding my hands and walk me out from the ship/boat into the sea, i guess i might end up walking into the sea, not walking on the sea. Heheheeee... EErrrr... is my faith small? HHhmmm.... I wonder other than Peter, is there anyone else walk on the sea before?

"Lord, can You visit me one day when i'm out in the ocean and let me try walking on the water like Peter? I really love to experience that! Is it possible?"


Pic 1: My dive trip to Pulau Perhentian (29 Mac 2007) - It's when i'm looking into the sea going to those dive sites that i will start questioning myself, is it possible? How did Peter do it? :)


Pic 2: Getting ready to dive... how about walking on water leh? HHeeehheee... "Lord! I want to try that too!"

PS: Ok ok... i still owe my blog for 2 dive trips recently and Malacca trip yesterday. Soon soon, might have more time this week coz i'm on Asia Pac shift, work from 7am - 4pm, so will have more time at night to blog... :)

And yes... err, i'm supposed to be on the bed resting but my mind just running too wild, i only have 1 hr and 41 mins more to rest... kekkeekeke... okok... off to bed now!

2 comments:

LX said...

I am not a fan of the sea, but I sure love the serenity and tranquility whenever I visit the seaside.

YvonneYong said...

I prefer to sink into the sea than to walk on the surface.... :)