Friday, April 27, 2007

Sexy Voice! Hurray!

Though i'm not feeling so good this whole week, i still have something to praise God for. :p
Though my throat is really sore now, i still have something to praise God for. :p
Though i had terrible headache for 2 days, i still have something to praise God for. :p
Today, I want to praise God for my sexy voice! :D

It's because of my sexy voice, my colleagues pay more attention on me and laugh at me.
It's because of my sexy voice, seniors ban me from picking up calls.
It's because of my sexy voice, YES! I DON'T NEED TO ATTEND TO THE BAT PHONE! ;)

My Week
Monday - a bit of sorethroat
Tuesday - sorethroat, feel like going to get fever
Wednesday - sorethroat worse, bad headache, fever midnite?
Thursday - sorethroat getting better, bad headache, feel like going to get fever
Friday - sorethroat worse, headache less, no more voice! I am sexy! x)


Pic: I'm as sexy as lion :p (Just got this pic from Vee yesterday. My diving trip last week to Lang Tengah. Vee, Me, Grace)

0 comments: