Saturday, March 24, 2007

My fun Saturday

Know where am i now? ehehehe... some company's server room... :D First time in life i'm at a server room... it's quite hot (a lot of server eehhh...), and noisy... and err... all this servers are on a IBM rack which cost RM20,000+++ ^_^

Anyway, is a new experience sitting in a server room... since i'm curious.. hehehe, at least now i know what's the feel like being in a server room...

OOhh... why am i blogging here in the server room? Coz kor is doing testing on sumthg here, so that's why i'm here using his laptop blogging and chatting looo... :D

This morning was at Diver's Den but too bad, i'm not in the pool... what else? woman... I'm there coz Jothi was there for the Intro Dive, so i went to give moral support... :) But is good, met back some old friends, 2 friends from Dragonet (my open water dive center) and surprisingly, Joanna and Raymond still remember me, hehee... we never met for 2 years d... amazing... I was being taught by Raymond in 1 of the classroom section only. Joanna is the one who help us out, prepare our fins, wetsuit, mask and snokler... pretty gal... :D

Then went lunch with Richard, Wai Meng and kor lo, and i had my wonderful delicious favourite food, mutton curry.... :p

I have taken some pics which i haven't blog them out yet... see la, when am i free at home, then i shall transfer those pics from my N73 to computer and blog them out...

0 comments: