Saturday, March 10, 2007

Diving Gear... =)

Never thought that i will actually invest in diving gear eventhough i love diving but since i only get to go once a year, i thought is not necessary to invest into it. But this year, someone helped to plan and calculated the budget if i were to get the basics, i thought, ok... still under my budget so i went ahead and agree on getting it after thinking about it for a while.

I'm not as eager and excited as Yew Hoong and kor who planned weeks ahead to buy the diving gear as they survey here and there but as we met up today to eventually get those diving gears, oh man, i was so excited thinking that hhmmmm... i can actually own my own gears... :p


Pic 1: Taking out my gears to touch :D


Pic 2: Putting on snorkel to the mask


Pic 3: Seas Sub Mask and snorkel


Pic 4: Cressi Frog Fins and Bare Bootie


Pic 5: Trying to put on all my equipments... :p


Pic 6: My full basics - mask, snorkel, mask strap, bootie and fins

Pulau Perhentian, here i come! =p

0 comments: