Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Little act

I'm learning to do little little act nowadays coz i know it can brighten someone's days. I learnt it from my sis who are too generous that she will spent half of her salary buying small little gifts every early of the month to give to whoever that come across her mind.

I came to office with sweets to give to my colleagues, and bought some food before to share. Encouraging words are good too to bless people around. :)

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29

Today i saw my best friend who had this word 'depressed' on her IM so i went over to her place and gave her some cute cute stickers that i bought not long ago.

I truely know this small little act would brighten her days coz i'm once depressed and received small thoughtful gift that makes my day.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." Luke 6:31 =p

0 comments: