Monday, March 26, 2007

My desk (So-called)

Show u around where i'm sitting currently...


Pic 1: This is my decorated desk. The plant is growing very healthily.


Pic 2: I have been sitting at this current desk since last week. Eerr, this is also Amir's favorite desk i supposed, now he is somewhere out there in other desk. :p I'm sitting behind Kenny, he always asked me to sit near him coz he wants me to use the bat phone and help to answer call from customers. I always have my toy with me - the Rubix Cube. :p (Noticed that my plant is not here, coz this pic was taken before i shifted the plant to this desk)


Pic 3: This is Kenny's messy desk with err... some cartoon drawing which he claims is Abarai Renji, Title anime: Bleach; Power Level: Bankai.


Pic 4: Other cubicles.


Pic 5: Kenny and I


Pic 6: Me at work


Pic 7: Raz and I


Pic 8: Kenny taking pictures non-stop so i also post non-stop looo... :p


Pic 9: Smile =)

0 comments: