Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday morning

What a cold day at work. Wearing my white Nike long sleeve top + DKNY jacket, still feeling like winter. A cup of hot coffee to start off my day, driving my sleepiness away. Not many request in the queue, it has been a week like this. Goyang kaki like no body's business, playing rubix cube, reading bible and diving manual too.

Feeling sleepy early morning coz lepak kaw kaw yesterday nite with hwei and s-ley. Next time if i really get the pic, then i will upload here. I join hwei to meet her form 6 friends that i've heard her sharing since day 1. Finally yesterday get to met 4 of them plus 2 of my own form 4 & 5 classmates too.

Get less than 5 hours sleep altogether and tonite lagi kaw! Need to plan a crazy nite for hwei since she is flying off to Sydney early tomorrow morning, so tonite will be our crazy nites again! :p

Okla, need to continue working, though no request to do, but goyang kaki also work... hehehehe... Actually uploaded tons of pictures in friendster just now, if interested, go check it out la... ;p

Logging off now.

2 comments:

The Dreamer said...

dear piggy...

u blogged "I join hwei to meet her form 6 friends that i've heard her sharing since day 1. Finally yesterday get to met 4 of them plus 2 of my own form 4 & 5 classmates too."

where was i? i'm not hwei's form6 frens and i'm not included in the 2 of your OWN form4 & 5 classmates? so tell me dear, where AM I????

u left me out... u left me out... boo hoo hoo.. i was next to u.. being squashed like sardines in the car and yet u cant remember!!

tonite, is pay back time dude!!

wahahahahahaha....

revenge is sweet... sweet is revenge.... i love revenge... i love beckz... i love revenge on beckz.... wahahaha...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

EErrr... ya hor... hhmmm... where are u ah?? hhhmmmmm....