Thursday, April 13, 2006

Vehicles, Vehicles, Vehicles

I’m just so tired handing vehicles today. Whole day with vehicles! Van was having major problem, sent to workshop and said needed to be admitted for 2 days. I did not made the major decision as Ps David is out of town so I drag the van to Ps’ hse and changed into Pb’s Iswara.

UiTM supposed to have their CF tonight and needed 2 vans to transport all the Cfers to church tonight but only Chinese church’s van available. So I helped out by fetching some Cfers using Pb’s MPV, Lucida. At 4pm, went to fetched Jimi from UiTM to get Chinese church’s van in Kota Kemuning then I changed the Iswara into Lucida. At 6pm, we started to transport the Cfers to church making 2 rounds then fetched them home, making 3 rounds and changed back into Iswara to drive home.

What a tiring night. Reached home at 12am. Tired!

0 comments: