Friday, April 28, 2006

Farewell

My last day after labouring for 5 years and 7 months at New Life Restoration Centre ever since 1st Sept 2000 after I graduated from Inti College Subang, Diploma in Computing and IT. Hehe.

I have been enjoying myself serving the Lord all this while. I just had a contented heart serving Him in this 5 years, one thing I reckoned was the joy of the Lord that is always within me no matter serving Him in any area all this while, that‘s what that keep my spirit up even though when we had any big event, I will fell very stress, but yet I know, my work is not in vein.

Now that I felt that I have to continue my journey to somewhere, I know that the Lord had something in mind, He had provided me the path to continue my next exciting journey. As long as I continue to keep my faith in Him, to keep close with Him, I will be safe in His arms. He will guide me through. Just like Abram, he go not knowing where he was going but it was because of his faith in the Lord and his obedient spirit, the Lord called him, ‘father of faith’.

Well, Ps Kwan, Vera, Sheet Yeen and Chin Chin can consider as my colleagues in the office coz they will come in once in a while to do some work and today they brought me to Taipan, feasting in an Italian Pizza shop for farewell.

Pic 1: Vera & Sheet Yeen

Pic 2: Seafood Spaghetti

Pic 3: The missing slide ;)

Pic 4: Lasagna

Pic 5: Me & Chin Chin

0 comments: