Thursday, April 27, 2006

Streamyx Fixed

Monday and Tuesday was my off day but my Streamyx was not functioning so i ended up doing a lot of housework, i had my own time to do some thinking, i went for a swim, finished up my piano theory homework, so in a way it was good.

On Monday, I called up Streamyx telling them this problem, last week, i experienced the same thing, Streamyx was not working for 3 days. So they guided me through some test on my pc to make sure that the problem is not from my side and they lodged a report for me. They said it will take 24 - 48 hrs... :(

Surprisingly, yesterday night, after work, i on my pc and the Streamyx functioned again. I really wanted to know what happen to Streamyx because when i asked them, they said no report lodge that Streamyx is having problem.

This morning i got a call from them, they said they fixed it. I asked what happen and they said the server hanged! And they reinstall the system. No one experience any problem??? Strange....

Thank you Daddy that everything is back to normal now... 8)

1 comments:

LX said...

Experienced this problem in Miri several weeks ago. Was so frustrated.. but and nonstop contacting the Streamyx people.. in the end, resolved! PTL!