Sunday, April 30, 2006

Family Day

Finally I can have family day again every Sunday. Previously we seldom go out together as a family because my mom was caught up with this show at home called Super Star, something like American Idol but this was within Malaysia for Chinese only, so my mom has been staying at home at certain time to watch this show for about 3 months or so. Hahaha…

Suddenly this morning, my mom asked whether we should go out after church, haha… she is out from prison, I told her.

Was about to entered Pyramid but the jam was too long for this impatient driver, ME, so I turned to Subang Parade instead and waited for car park for 20 minutes, wanting to drive home already but got a parking place just before I drive out from Subang Parade. Hahaha… PTL. Anyway, sis was not with us because she and her friends went to Malacca after church.

Dinner at Kenny Rogers

0 comments: