Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lesson Learned:-

Lesson learned:- Do not drive if you did not sleep the whole night

The experience is scary when you do not have enough sleep and you drive some people in your car and you know that there are lives in your hands.

Yes, I did not sleep the whole night again because of some reason so I survive through Easter Service and I was feeling very “high” coz of not enough sleep. Hehehe. After the very early service, it was only 10.30am so I thought it would be a waste if I go home and sleep instead of doing something else.

So I offered to fetch Jaclyn and her friend to 1 Utama as Jac’s friend needed to go to get some winter cloths. I bring along my family as well to spend some quality time there. So on the way, I’m feeling sleepy and I tried my very best not to sleep off, *duh*, hahahaa… yet I manage to get my eyes opened at least but my mind is like wondering around to dreamland. I keep on reminding myself that there are lives in my hands, I cannot sleep! I did slept off few seconds and woke up feeling really fresh coz I‘m awake coz it‘s out of sudden. Scary! As a result, I went the wrong way twice… hahahaaa, this really shows that I did not concentrate when I’m driving. Not that I don’t want to concentrate, but I just can’t. **Bad driver**

Have you all ever experience it? U drive when u are sleeping off? This was my 3rd time sleeping off few seconds while driving and woke up with a shock. The first time was when I was driving my family back from Ipoh. 2nd time was driving home from PJ and this was my 3rd time. Scary… **What a terrible driver I am**

Thank God that we reached 1 Utama safely and had great time going around, we did shopped a bit, bought shoes, belts, had lunch at Sushi King and had great coffee at a café.

Pic: Lunch at Sushi King with family, Jac and her friend.

Actually I was quite worried to drive back but mom can’t drive my van… so I have to force myself to drive back not sleeping. I did not tell mom that I’m feeling sleepy though, coz she will be worried… hehehe… Manage to keep myself awake and get home safe.

Thank you Lord for saving all of us, at least no accident even though I drive when I‘m really very sleepy and tired. :D

So what I learn here is never drive if I did not sleep the whole night, in order to never never get to drive, I better learn never never sleep at night so that the next day, I can drive and do something better.

0 comments: