Thursday, March 09, 2006

Summarized

So many things that is in my mind that i want to blog it out... so many things happened. Will just summarize them.

1. Office toilet bowl sucks, don't like the shape.

2. My piano teacher is very interesting, she is a sanguine so most of the time, she is entertaining me, she speaks very loud. =)

3. Scary dream, dreamt of end time, dreamt that bro just came back from oversea (which is good)

4. I lied so much recently... must stop it

5. I think i must be getting old coz i always feel tired easily

6. A lot of stress again in the office, i'm just feeling so scare to work, so stress... shared with pb and cried on the phone, i can't stand it... want to change job, is it God's will? God will open door if it is His will... :)

Dunno what else la... too many, can't remember...

The feeling of stress at work is back, i had this kinda feelings before i left to Germany for holiday... and now im having the same feelings... scaryyyyyyy....

4 comments:

samantha said...

oh poor thing.. maybe you need some time out to de-stress? or maybe you just need time away from the office? or maybe you need time away to do your own stuff? like wanting to play music the whole day etc.

what you need is a ME(beckz)-day :)))
go and have it!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Yeah, the ME(beckz)-day is useful, i had it last week, just don't feel like going to work and last minutes take leave and spend time with Christine, i really enjoy myself out from the office and not thinking of work. Actually i have a lot of leave, i still had 8days carry-forward from last year, i'm like collecting my leave and never take holiday myself... even my mom sound me on this, said pls take some leave and do house work, cats need bath... bla bla bla... heheheee..

But well, as for now, i can't take so much leave coz i need to come out with 'the directory' and still in the process of searching some details, sometimes is hard coz people don't cooperate with me... ;)

Yesterday nite was a hard nite, i can't sleep, mind goes so wild thinking of how to resign, whether bosses let me go, whether is it God's will, this and that... awwww... sleepless nite and now panda eyes...

anyway, tks sis for your idea, i will go play kau kau once i have the chance, like diving? hehehheee... waiting for that...


luv ya (miss ya so much, wanna hug hug)
beckz

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

And another thing, i eat so much this week, i think coz of stress and yet my weight is still maintaining, strange but satisfying... :)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

tks sky... :)