Thursday, March 16, 2006

The naive me

Today AP changed vehicle with me because she wanted to shift house, so she needed the van and pass me her Iswara which i was quite afraid to handle at the beginning.

The accident that happened 6 years ago creep in. That time, i brought the van for servicing thus the very good machanic guy that knows me very well borrowed me his car. I asked him what if i really bang his car and he said no one wish to have accidents. Very well then, i left the machanic shop to look for st for lunch that time. The naive me was very excited because i get to drive a better car in the sense, i always like to drive so on the way back from lunch, it was rainning heavily and the naive me driving and showing st that that is a power steering car, i can drive it using one hand. Well, that's not the problem. I was at a cross-junction and suddenly a car came out from another side and banged us. Thank God no one hurts but the car hurts badly.

I was stunned, well, i gave the machanic a call and he said bring back the car, they will look at it, bring the person who bang their car too... well, those machanics settled the problem, and that good machanic guy don't want me to pay (thank God) and i get my bad bad lesson in the sense that i shouldn't be so eargely wanting to drive people's car. That is a great lesson for me but of course if i'm driving my own car, if i bang or met with accident, i won't feel so bad... hahaha...

So while driving AP's car, i'm just so afraid that bad things will happen and i prayed everytime i drive that car... hahha... good thing, nothing happen... :)

0 comments: