Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Conversation with A.K

Today only fetch A.K alone to prayer meeting so had a great chat with her. She is a very old lady, prayer warrior in the church. I love to talk to old people sometimes coz they just had so much to tell that we can learn from.

So on the way home, i shared with her about me thinking of changing job. She said she knows it. :) How? Of course throught the Holy Spirit... :) Great! Hahahaa... Can consider one of the confirmation from the Lord? :)

After thinking about it more thoroughly from the beginning of the year and recollecting some of my old thoughts of changing job since last year Aug (i was really stressed out in the office), i sort of like got some confirmation from the Lord...

God open my eyes to see it clearly today about His plans for me, ever since last year Aug till now, there are little little work progressions from the Lord that leads to today and suddenly i see how God put things together, and now i understand it clearly.

1. I remember before i leave to Germany last year for my big holiday, i did something in the office (not something ordinary), and guess what? Today i did that same thing again (not something ordinary, i did not need to do it daily or monthly but suddenly, today) and suddenly this thought just came saying, "Hey, you are going to leave soon." That 'something not ordinary' is just an indication to me that i'm leaving - to Germany last year and to somewhere this year.

2. I had this word within me beginning of the year, "success". I know my life will be successful this year.

3. I work in this office for 5 yrs, i just felt that my job has completed here. God is bringing me to another place to learn something new.

"Show me more Lord and prepare my ways."

0 comments: