Sunday, March 05, 2006

20 laps Olympic Pool

Satisfying swim at Pusat Akuatic Darul Ehsan near my house. Weather was too hot thus end up looking for water to cold myself.

Went alone to the indoor olympic size pool, paid RM3, swam exactly 1 hr non-stop = 20 laps.

Satisfied.

Met a guy who attend mother church (Chinese chrc congregation).

Met a nice guy, Zainal who asked whether i'm a chinese or malay, helped answering a lot of my questions, helped to changed RM0.50 x 2 coins for me coz silly me put it into the locker just to test out whether the locker is working without putting my stuff in it, so the locker ate my only RM0.50 x 2. But Zainal advised not to put stuff in the locker coz there are ppl hacking it... o.O and advise to just put my bag near the swimming pool so end up i have to swim and look, swim and look, swim and look at my bag with hp, IC, driving license in it...

Water in the toilet was so yellowish when i bath... eewwwww... end up, came home and rinse myself again with water...

My 2nd time to Pusat Akuatic, 1st time was years back - swim at outdoor, 2nd time (today) - swim indoor at olympic size pool (first time) :)

Will consider going back to indoor pool if weather is hot and when i needed some exercises. Hahahaha...

1 comments:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Yeah, i want you to go with me of course, eventough im not gonna talk to you while im swimming that 20 laps but at least someone go with me and we can talk on the way there and maybe can go for a tea after that... hahaha

Will wait for you ya... :)