Friday, November 11, 2005

Saying NO

It is not me to say NO. Usually i'm hard in rejecting people and say NO...

But i have done 1 excellent job yesterday by saying NO. There was a guy standing in front of the office, a very young looking man pressing the doorbell and knocking at the door for 5 minutes. I'm alone that time so i don't dare to open the door u see... Later this guy call the office, he was looking for pastor in the office and said that he was from a company to distribute some catalogs for us. He requested me to open the door so he could pass to me. Well, i did not really say NO but i ask if he could come today, it will be better. So i thank the Lord that he said today ok... hahaha, i just hope that when he comes, there will be people around... ;)

But later when i was leaving the office, walking to my van, another man approach me. I saw him once 2 days ago, he came to our office looking for Sally. So as he was talking to me, oh, this is another ***** guy who are looking for pretty girls... he was asking if he comes to church, is there a lot of pretty girls... and he uses a lot of flattering words, say that what was my secret because i look so much different from that day he saw me, said that i look young, say that i'm very pretty... bla bla bla... and he reach out his pocket to take out a pen and paper and ask me to write my phone number... And i goes like @#@#@$%@^@$&@%@ (*I ACTUALLY WROTE DOWN MY HANDPHONE NUMBER TO HIM!!!!)

Oh mannn, i really do not know how to face with this kind of situation! I experienced the same situation when i first touched down after 12 hours flight from Germany, that guy was from the same flight sitting next to me also gave me a pen and paper to write down my handphone number and i wrote it for him... hehhehehehe... stupid me...

Well back to the story that i gave my hp no to the guy yesterday, this morning he called. He is really a weird guy... asking for my birthday, my chinese name, my parents name, my siblings name... hahhahaaa.. and asking for my house number too, he said in case i change my hp no. he still can contact me... hehehe.. but i didn't give lah. I told him that everyday is my birthday, my chinese name is Lee Bai Jia = Rebecca, hehehehe... dad's name, Mr Cham, mom - Mrs Cham, sis - Ms Cham... hahaha... i have to be more sarcastic today... otherwise i can't get ride of him. Hhhhmm.... i have no choice, who ask me to give my number the first place!

2 comments:

samantha said...

JUST SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shout if you have too.
simply give your hp number to strangers. o_O
so dangerous...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Ya, dangerous... now i have to bear the consequences of being disturbed by him!!! HHhhmmm... i was so busy ytd in the church (Sunday) and he called so many times... i was so sarcastic when i speak to him, he felt it and he asked why am i sound so unhappy... hahahaa... well, i have to be sarcastic with him coz he talk rubbish, nonsense! About pretty girls lah... bla bla bla... aiyooo

Then ask me to go 'yam char' with him... i told him no time. Then i was with Esther that time, Esther so angry and say, "Come lah, let's go with him, we makan till he broke, we bring along who and who and who and who and who..." hahahaha... so funny...

My real lesson man.....