Saturday, November 26, 2005

Favorite place - Kim Gary

**Well, i'm back blogging. Thanks darling...**

Lunch time, where else other than Kim Gary? Hahahaaa. Thank God that i have great relaxing time today, nothing much to do except tonight going for music practice.

Pic 1: Mom with her excited face, she is always so generous in treating people as well as enjoying her life with food...

Pic 2: Thinking deep... "Should i be as generous and good hearted as my mom and end up being cheated by my friend like the Telekom case that i'm facing now?" Btw, we had good discussion. Mom, sis and i had sorted out to chip in money together to pay the Telekom bill that my friend owe me first rather than letting Telekom to keep on charging me the rental fees.

Pic 3: Bro and Sathes, bro's best friend...

0 comments: