Friday, November 04, 2005

Miss Germany much

Aarrhh... I MISS GERMANY!!!

As i was looking back at my 2 months holiday in Germany through my blog, i miss my time in Germany so much.... i'm sure Sam will agree with me that she misses her time in Europe country when she thinks about it rite, Sam??


Pic 1: My first day in Germany

Pic 2: My first encounter with apple trees

Pic 3: My first experience of the sourness of the fruit in Germany

Pic 4: My Slovakia trip

Pic 5: My Tatra Mount climbing in Slovakia

Pic 6: My blogging station in Germany

Pic 7: My big big room in Germany

Pic 8: My visits around Germany

Pic 9: My visits to Insel Mainau

Pic 10: My visits to Stuttgart

Pic 11: My visits to the biggest zoo in Stuttgart

Pic 12: My visits to the nicest church i have ever seen

Pic 13: My work day with darling at Johannes' house

Pic 14: My cycling day with darling

Pic 15: My experience of coldest day in Germany, 5 degree celcius

Pic 16: My dancing night with darling

Pic 17: My very late nights playing cards with church members

Pic 18: My cell group in Germany

Pic 19: My favorite food in Albstadt

Pic 20: My first experience of Autumn

Pic 21: My last supper with papa and mama

Pic 22: My last fellowship with them in Germany

I miss,, I sure miss Germany.... Anyway, life have to go on...

*Rebecca, get back to the road u need to walk now... and is going to be 3.30am, go to bed...*

And I miss my darling so so much...

1 comments:

samantha said...

EYA.. I MISS GERMANY (and the whole of Europe too lah). :D

And Harry Potter 4 is out to the world on Nov 18th. Australia only getting it on Dec 1st. How slow is that?!?!