Monday, November 28, 2005

Debt paid!

Really thank my family for the willingness to help. I was in a debt of more than RM3,000 thanks to my ex-housemate who do not want to pay me after using my telephone line 5 years back. I called her, no reply, told her parents about it, no action taken... after all this years of trying to ask her to pay me back, i give up and try to save up my own money to pay. I only get to save up a little so thanks to my family for their helping hands. Well, the Lord says, vengence is His... I'm just going to do my part and let God do the rest.

Today, my whole family took leave and we went down to grandma's house to take some of the bank's documents from her and we went to the bank together to withdraw that amount of money to help me to pay my bill. Basically, my mom and sis help me out with some amount so really thank them. I still need to pay them but at least i get to settle the telekom's bill first and pay my family slowly which i'm working on it. :) I believe, very soon, i will be able to pay them back. Thank you Lord for your unfailling provisions.

We went for lunch together with grandma at 1 of the famous special chicken rice shop near grandma's house.

Pic 1: We had kampung chicken.

Pic 2: My grandma... hehehee... "Grandma, i love u." She is just simply loving, we grown up together with her.

0 comments: