Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Missing In Action

Life has been quite miserable lately. What I know was to take good care of Stuart. He has taken a lot of my time, almost all the time at home was for him because he needed it. He is recovering well I would say, very well in fact. PTL! The first day when he was home, he was having diarrhea. The vet asked me to keep him one more day at the animal hospital but I refuse because Stuart keep on calling me from within the cage as if like asking me to bring him home. So I really can’t leave him there anymore. So the first day home, I’m just at his side helping him to clean his litter box whenever he ‘poo’ but thank God that during evening time, his diarrhea stopped.

He needs to be on special food, can food, it is some special diet food for him. At first, he can’t really eat well because he never eats can food before. So we need to feed him slowly using our hand, bit by bit and we need to heat up his food in the microwave, can u imagine that?? Hahhaa… so sPEcIAL….. Other than that, he was so tempted to eat the food that we usually feed him and the rest of our cats which is dry food so every time when he was around the kitchen, we have to hide those dry food and when he was not in the kitchen, we have to bring those dry food out to fed the rest of our cats… so all this really take up my time at home. Hehehee… but I enjoy serving them just because I love animals.

Now Stuart’s appetite is very good. When he wants to eat, he will mingle around us and when we are heating his food in the microwave, for sure he will know that that is his food and he will sit patiently to wait for his food. Hehehe, isn’t him cute??

Thank God too that this week we have 3 days holiday due to Deepavali and Hari Raya so I have more time to take care of Stuart. Just to spread out jobs at home rather than only mom taking care of him. So that is the updates on Stuart.

Pic 1: The 2nd day home, Stuart was quite weak, tired and in pain so sometimes he will sleep with legs opened.

I sleep quite late lately, just felt that life is quite miserable. A lot of things to think off. Not to mention some house finance with Stuart’s hospitalization’s bill and mom’s car under some major problem that cause a boom. Was arranging some of my finance to help mom out. She needed it a lot. I just want to share mom’s burden. Mom herself can’t sleep well too lately, she has been waking up at 2am everyday because too much to think. She just shared today, she was thinking of how to answer my dad if he calls to scold because mom used credit card to pay one of her car service’s bill. Poor mom. I know how mom felt when ones are nervous and thinking how to face a person that was about to scold you, what are the best answers, how to explain, what to say? There are internal fears within the heart for sure. It has been like this whenever we use more with dad’s credit card. Mom will ask what should she say and do when dad call. Sometimes dad will call me to ask how come, can u believe that? So I’m personally quite afraid too if he would call and ask me. What can I say???? So that’s why I know how mom feels.

“Lord, please intervene in this situation, we just want to commit everything to You. Amen”.

0 comments: