Sunday, July 19, 2009

Secret Recipe @ KK

Bring Tiger and Stuart for another round of check-up at KK again and we left 2 of them in the animal clinic for a while while we went to have lunch. :D

Off to mama's favourite place.

Pic 1: Mama with her favourite japanese soba and fruit punch.

Pic 2: Bro had spaghetti bolognaise and fruit punch.

Pic 3: I'm having spaghetti meatballs and fruit punch.

Hai, my mama keep on saying that I look uglier and uglier... said that my pregnancy makes me look uglier... ;D she said some people can be prettier and prettier, but i grow uglier and uglier. Hai, what to do... not that i wanted to... but i'm still enjoying my pregnancy period now, seeing how my body changes and this is really amazing... how God made us, every part of our body and how woman can have a baby in their womb and how our body changes to accommodate the little one in us. Amazing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ai.. really? I think you look good Becks. All glowing with pregnancy. Hehe. The happy mommy-to-be. :)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

tks Dee :)