Sunday, July 05, 2009

Junior calling???

Abit excited as I just felt junior's first move!!!! Though not 101% sure, but I supposed it is junior, else how come my tummy moves???

:D Actually i was taking my nap. And suddenly i was awaken by some movement in my tummy! I was shock at first, opening my eyes super big and thinking what is that???????

Later on only i realise, hmmm it might be junior! :D Then I tried not to move at all to feel more of the movement, putting my hands on my tummy to feel it too. Too bad my darling is not around coz he went for his jog, else he can feel it too.... :)

The move last about 1 min? Though i wish i can feel it more so i can be more familiar on it and next time i can know it is junior calling.

=) Waiting for more to come!

Thank you Daddy in Heaven for such a cute creation!

1 comments:

mitchi said...

u will b getting bombastic move frm junior soon...hehe...feel more excited....