Thursday, July 09, 2009

Junior is learning martial arts

Weeeeeeeeeeee.......

Junior gave me morning call this morning! My 2nd time encountering junior's call! :D Very excited and I can be very sure of junior's move now!

This morning, as usual, alarm rings at 5.45am. Once i off my alarm, my tummy start moving! Junior move a lot for quite a while. Not wanting to disturb junior, i was laying on the bed and trying to feel it and enjoy the feel. :) Very excited and happy really...... to get to feel junior's move! Weeeee..... PTL.....

And for the whole morning in the office, junior is moving! I think junior is practicing martial arts! Active junior he/she is.

"Mummy is very proud of you and daddy love you lots!"

And thanks to hubby too for giving me this wonderful gift! :D I'm indeed enjoying the everyday growth of my body (ya la, hubby said im fat) and the everyday growth of our smart junior too... :)

0 comments: