Sunday, July 09, 2006

What are You thinking?

After all the fun fellowship and lunch at church, I’m supposed to drive some people home. And Esther told me that she heard cat meowing inside the van… What?? Inside the van??

All of us go around the van, peeping under the van and didn’t see any cat but we can hear the can meowing. Some of us even trying to search for the cat from peeping under the van but still couldn’t find it. And Nat concluded that the cat’s voice is from one of the hole that is near the van but I don’t dare to remove the van coz I’m afraid that the cat is near the engine… who knows??

Still searching upside-down for about 30mins and finally I saw the kitten’s eyes from a hole near the van’s engine and Amanda put her hand in and grab the kitten out. Ouch! A kitten! What am I going to do with it? Dumb it by the roadside? AArrrrrr… knowing me!

After sending all the people home while the kitten in Esther’s arms, I have decided to bring the kitten home but before that, surely we need to bring to the vet for check-up to make sure that it is safe to bring home. Not that I’m going to keep it but i’m going to find people to adopt it, so in the main time I will just bring her home with us.

But, the vet doesn’t encourage us to do so because we will never know what kind of decease that the kitten has that will spread to our own cats at home unless we have decided that we want to keep this kitten as our 6th pet which is a ‘no no’, so after the consultation, I did some phone call and was praying hard with sis that God provide people to adopt this kitten immediately.

God never stop answering our prayer, finally I got Fuza who adopted few kittens from me last year to take this kitten and I met her and her bf in Mid-Valley to pass this cute kitten to her.

“Thank you Lord, that finally You provided someone to adopt this kitten but Lord, I’m curious what is in Your mind, why did You choose to let this incident to happen to us and You know that we won’t simply throw the kitten by the road side. But really thank you that I don’t need to bring this kitten home as my 6th pet.“

0 comments: