Saturday, July 29, 2006

Doulos with family

I went to visit MV Doulos again. This time bringing my mom, she wanted to go since Doulos was here but because i'm not free... :D

Well, Doulos is leaving this Monday, that's why i want to bring mom there. And thank God that He gave me time free... (suppose to have preteen cell group today but i told Andrew and Phebe, i'm going to bring sis for eye check-up in the morning in the hospital and everything went well, so i have extra time to bring family to Doulos)

Pic 1: Before going up to Doulos ship, there are some performances...

Pic 2: Family at Doulos

Pic 3: Mom on the ship

Pic 4: Aarr... i miss the sea... (*going diving soon though ;p *)

Pic 5: Books... cheap...

This round of Doulos visits are better than the previous one with my preteens. This time, i get to go through each book rack and found myself few cheap books. Those books are indeed very cheap.

Pic 6: Paying the bills. Note that the casher is a german. I was so tempted to stay on the ship and be a missionary and follow Doulos to go all around the world!!!!

Pic 7: Very colourful pic... :D

Goodbye MV Doulos, see you in few years time!

3 comments:

kedekut said...

Family trip to MV Doulos? I did not know that JH was related to you. Red, white and yellow. Very colourful photos.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hahaha, JH is my sister in Christ mah... :p

kedekut said...

PTL!