Thursday, August 03, 2006

God's Provision, Our Exaltation

Finally, i'm full-time with my current new job. For the past 3 months, i was doing part-time at church to wait for new person to take my place and to sort of pass down my work to the new person.

It's really good to see how God brought me in to work full-time 5 years ago and how He bring me out now. I can say that He knows what's best for us. I can see how He bless me since the beginning and until now, He is still doing so.

Bringing me from a comfort zone (working in the church) to a place where i'm exposed to the world requires me to apply wisdom in every single steps that i take. When i was first exposed to the world, i'm not used to see so many cheaters around, so many people wearing mask when they communicate with you, and you just can't believe everyone of them. We need to be smart, another word, wise.

But whatever it is, He is there all the time. His blessings are incredible. In one moment, i'm sharing how stressful i'm about my house finances, in another moment, i'm seeing how He moved among us.

God is good, all the time. All the time, He is good.

To God be the glory...

5 comments:

LX said...

PTL!!

kedekut said...

*PTL*

^SpRInG^ said...

oh and i say Amen to that

kedekut said...

Beckz, so long no blog update... gone scuba diving is it?

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Hi eugene, no, scuba diving is next week, just that i'm too busy with work... hehehehe... just updated my blog. Will try to update as frequent as possible... :)