Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My updates. =)

I'm quite caught up with my current online job. Just launched a new project 2 weeks ago, so i have been sleeping very late and approximately between 3-5 hours a day only.

Brought my 5 cats for vaccination and deworming on Sunday that cost me a boom... x) But well, still consider ok because i only bring them once a year (suppose to be twice a year but vet said is ok since my cats are indoor cats).

My new car's aircond and wiper is not functioning properly. Will be bringing it for servicing tomorrow, i hope, already pass 1000km so it is time for my first service.

This week need to catch up with my diving studies, going diving next week, doing my advance in diving this year so i need to study it myself and do the reviews from the diving book to pass up to my instructor on the first day of dive.

Ohps, feeling a bit sleepy now at 3pm, i better take a nap now before continuing my work and do a bit of studies tonite, sleep late ytd again and woke up early this morning.

But i'm enjoying every moment of my life, counting my blessings daily, and learning to be contented with what i have now. Thank you, Lord, for your mercies and goodness. Amen.

2 comments:

kedekut said...

So happening... PTL!
I cannot play piano or guitar and cannot even swim.
The only PADI I know is the padi that I eat everyday.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Is ok eugene, everyone is different... :) I bet there are some other things that u can do but i can't. ;)