Monday, July 24, 2006

He is Faithful

When i'm down at the pit, there's where He showed Himself faithful.

It is really a hard time for me and my family because of my mom's insecure position at work. On top of that, dad has cut down half of our allowances since 3 months ago i think so our financials are quite tight. Mom have been searching around for new jobs and i was having this thought of going for a part time job. Obviously all this thing will make me stress up a lot and this is the time that i can't make rasional decision. In fact, the Lord had taught me to trust in Him since last week's devotion but yet, when problems comes, it's really very difficult to put all your trust in Him. My dl had been trying hard to explain that part time is not for me since my new job has taken a lot of my time. I can't be working day and night, this will kill me.

God is good, all the time. I know He is in control because i felt peaceful when mom first told me that her colleague wanted to kick her out of the company. Sure enough, today, my boss decided to increase my salary. God is always on time, He will never be too early or too late. This increment is a sign that God cares.

"I love you mom. Don't worry, dl and i will always be there to take care of everything."

**Thank you Daddy in Heaven**

1 comments:

kedekut said...

PTL!