Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Miss my darling so much!

Darling went to hike Gunung Tahan since Fri nite... miss him so so much that i can't really sleep at night thinking about him.......... arghhhh.... really cannot tahan without him around me nowadays... guess this is the love that bind us so closely together.

But really good that he is back now. :p Today is my happiest day as I was working happily thinking that I can see my darling after work.

Had music practice just now too, practicing with the Shell band - Studio 48. We will be playing for the Inter-C opening on 25 June. So glad that I still can play in some bands nowadays after not having to get to serve in the music team in church for 2 years now after changing to another church. Hopefully one day, i will be serving in the music team again! =)

0 comments: