Thursday, June 18, 2009

Freaking scary incident!!!

Was going home, in the lift of my apartment suddenly came a tall handsome negro man about 28 yrs old greeting me, 'good day'. Being a polite person, i replied, 'good day to you too'.

And when the lift door opened at 3rd floor where the negro suppose to go out but instead, he was blocking the door with his hand from closing and cornered me..... =_= Then, i'm starting to feel abit nervous but not wanting to show it out, he then asked if i have 2 mins for him to share his FEELING???????

I told him im in a hurry to go home and he asked for my hp number which of course i won't give! Then i told him that i have to go as my hubby is waiting for me at home, emphasizing on the word 'hubby' so-called to get my message through that 'hey, im married.... and my man is waiting for me'.

Very reluctantly, he leave the lift looking at me without a blink on his eyes!

O.O I'm really quite scare of this incident that his face keep on reflecting in my mind!

"Oh Lord, please protect my incoming and outgoing daily especially junior... AMEN"

0 comments: