Sunday, March 08, 2009

Darling not around

As early as 5.45am Saturday, darling went out to drive to Cameron Highlands to hike Irau with few of his kaki-s, so i'm alone again at home. And i get another me-day today.

I slept at 6am actually, after darling went out till 12pm.

12pm - woke up, hang cloths, cook maggi, watch cartoon DVD
3pm - browse net
6pm - nap
8pm - woke up, cook maggi, watch Iron Man DVD
11pm - change hamster bedding
12am - sweep floor, invited a stray kitten outside the house home and play with the fella
1am - mop floor, took out some meat from the fridge wanted to steam for the kitten
1.30am - throw (not really throw) the kitten outside again after she eying on my hamsters!
2am - bath, refreshed! Played computer game
3.30am - zzZZzzzZZzz

**Darling took my car and left Eric's old car for me which both the rear tyres has no 'bunga' anymore and I'm told not to drive the car if it is raining and at night, fair enough. Whole day raining here today so i have to enjoy my me-day at home. :D**

0 comments: