Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Blood Test

Is time for body check-up that I have always wanted to do since last year having the blackout symptom more and more often.

Early morning, I woke up and bath and went out to SJMC to look for Dr. Alan Teh. One of my colleague who also have Thalasaemia recommended this doc to me last year.

Did 2 tests today, blood test and ECG heart test. ECG test is to check if the blackout is because of heart problem but result shows that my heart is OK. :)

Hhmm.... having the needle pooking me just now, it was sooooooo scaryyyyyyy... even the worker (a very 'cc' malay man) said he is scare too looking at my face expression coz he said he feel the pain wohhh... :sAs for the blood test, doc said most slightly I'm having iron insufficiency rather than Thalasaemia! He said many doc mistaken iron insufficiency with Thalasaemia. Well, not 100% sure yet as another result will only be out tomorrow and I'm going back for 2nd check-up in 2 weeks time and to collect my result. That will determine if i have iron insufficiency or Thalasaemia. :)

And I'm on MC again today! =) Doc gave me MC cert! Hoorayyy....

0 comments: