Monday, March 02, 2009

Almost Blackout Again

Well, no big deal though... coz is not my first time...

But I'm at work this time, doing a bigger role, RC role today which I'm quite stressed at... Out of sudden, I just felt so stuffy... and I felt it is coming... yeah, the fainting symptom is here... ARrrgghhh... not again... not now at work please!

As I was continuing my work, assigning work to analysts, I can't really concentrate well already... I know I must go, else I'm afraid I will really faint there. Told my lead that I need to go and help to assign all the work to analyst, I left and went home.

Bath and had slight fever, I was laying on the bed, waiting for darling to come home with dinner. :) Darling came home with Ngau Kee beef noodle :D

Well, I'm ok then, had 2 panadols and ooi ooi...

*RC - Request Coordinator

2 comments:

mitchi said...

wahhh...still can drive back ar...y din ask siew fetch u..too danger gal!!

flynngie said...

hey... better drink at least 4 cups of water (since u take 2 panadols) and a cup of milk to cleanse the panadols toxin away frm your body. heard that eating too many panadols can cause kidney failure. my bro had kidney failure last week (not sure whether it cause by panadols) and did dialysis 3 times.. but thank God he's much better now..