Friday, August 01, 2008

MC

Ophs, not intentionally wanted to take MC today. But while wanting to take bath before work, i felt like fainting / black out... so i quickly walk out of the bathroom to go back to my room. Errr... just after i step out from the bathroom, i can't see anything anymore but thank God i remember the steps to my room and bed.

After laying on my bed, i felt so dizzy. After 15 mins, i still feel very dizzy, so decided to take MC and sms my line manager. There goes my salary for that day! Arggghhh!!!!

I sms kor also coz he is at work, and wahhh... within few minutes, he appear in front of me... waaaaa... really like superman! :D

Then he bring me for lunch lo... and i rested at home. (**Tks kor, luv u**)

Did some skillport (online training by Shell) at home so that i can claim few bucks... hahahahhaa

Later in the evening after kor finish work, we went to Summit, the rock climbing gym to get some stuff. Didn't climb also coz kor's parents are down and we had dinner together.

PS: yes yes, i will go for blood test soon... yes, soon... hehehehee. Anyway, blackout is very common for me because of my Thalassaemia, some blood disorder in me la... :) so no worries... not a big deal i hope. :D

0 comments: