Sunday, August 10, 2008

7th CKCS Gathering

Thanks to Derrick who invited me to this gathering!! ARrrghhh... just can't help it... i'm just so happy to see all this furkids...

One word to express all - COOL!

CKCS - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Pic 1: This is CKCS if you are wondering how CKCS looks like. :D

Pic 2: They are really a gentle little furkid.

Pic 3: This gathering was held in Jean's house which has a swimming pool for the furkids to play! :D

Pic 4: They are all enjoying themselves in the pool

Pic 5: Kor fetch me there... i bet he enjoyed himself too horr?? :D

Pic 6: Look at all of them, mostly are Blenheim, 1 Tri-Colour, and there are 1 Ruby as well.

Pic 7: Some owner just try their best to deep the furkids in the pool... hahahaa, all must get wet!

Pic 8: Ohps... we have one Pekingese too! :D

Pic 9: Swim swim... all having fun...

Pic 10: Males so overly excited when see so many females around and this is what happen!

Pic 11: This is Jean's precious, which I forgotten the name. :D

Pic 12: Sun-tanning after swim

Pic 13: I'm just so happy and excited seeing the whole garden full of CKCS!

Pic 14: Is good to always bring the furkids out to socialize! Just like human looo :D

Pic 15: Jacob is outside taking care of the girlfriend all the time!

Pic 16: This is Hun's baby, Chelsea!!!

**Thanks to my darling who went together with me! You make my day dear. Love you.**

2 comments:

shushu, momo & kero said...

I saw kero :P

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hahaa, now only i know which one is kero after you have tagged them in FB! :D