Saturday, August 23, 2008

EDS Annual Dinner

Since Shell IT has been outsourced to EDS, we are invited to go for EDS Annual Dinner and few of us decided to go just for the free food. :p

Pics here... ;) I'm being dressed and make-up by my youngest aunt who is a designer.

Pic 1: Me and my darling. How is my dressing today ? :D

Pic 2: Us and the sakai

Pic 3: Nicholas with all the pretty chicks

Pic 4: One of my techlead, TeikYap and his wife to be soon, Jasmine

Pic 5: Our menu for the night. Not bad, is 8 course dinner. :D

Pic 6: Doorgift of the night - 8 in 1 screwdriver.

Pic 7: Me tonite... pretty ?

Pic 8: Me and my darling

Pic 9: Kathereene, Beckz and Hazel

Pic 10: All my colleagues and colleague's spouse

Pic 11: Chai and his spouse, Jacinta.

Pic 12: The theme for tonite, Wild Wild West... :D

Pic 13: Some performances...

Pic 14: The hall @ Mines Convention Centre

0 comments: