Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mom's Birthday Celebration

Mom is extra happy today. She keep telling people that she is very happy coz she got these presents...


Pic 1: Mom is holding all her presents


Pic 2: "I've got a Nokia 5300 handphone (from me and kor), a Bonia wallet (from sis) and .... (from bro)"


Pic 3: "On top of that, I've got a grandchild too!"


Pic 4: Mom posing at her favourite place, her kitchen


Pic 5: Insist to take pic of her beautiful kitchen


Pic 6: With her new toy (the hp), she kept playing with the camera (that's the purpose why I bought this phone to her coz she was hinting that all her colleagues has camera phone... :D). There she goes, pic taken by her... her 3 beautiful children


Pic 7: Mom on her rocking chair (mother's day gift 3 yrs back i think...)


Pic 8: Sweetie and her new born, born today at 12:30pm. Sweetie is a stray that we have been feeding all these years that stay outside our house. And mom say this is her grandchild that borne today.

After all the posing at home, we went to grandma house to celebrate mom's birthday together.


Pic 9: Domino's Pizza for dinner


Pic 10: Mom and her youngest sister, Kat... means, my aunt... :p


Pic 11: My popo... ;)


Pic 12: My uncle... :)


Pic 13: And me, happily playing with Tom Tom... :D


Pic 14: "Come on Tom, look at the camera..."


Pic 15: "Happy happy Tom Tom, curi-curi jagung" is the song that Tom's vet likes to sing


Pic 16: "Look at the camera Tom....."


Pic 17: Finally, Tom look at the camera but his face is so funny... wahhahaa...

0 comments: