Friday, October 12, 2007

Fever

Yesterday, my colleague swap shift with me, therefore my colleague took my morning shift and i'm replacing her afternoon shift, work till 10pm.

Towards the evening, i felt one kind, those feelings like getting sick... while driving home, i actually felt that my hands and legs are a bit numb, not sure what sign was that...

After bathing, i felt quite bad like gonna faint anytime and inside my body was so hot... hhaaa.. after dinner, immediately went to bed. On the bed, i was struggling to sleep, felt tired plus some weird feelings... hands and legs are numb and i felt so hot inside... eeee... terrible...

Was awaken few times... never did i realised, it was 6am again, time to wake up for my morning shift.

Thank God, at work, i'm feeling OK... had medicine in the morning, then the rest of the working time, i'm quite ok... felt a bit hot at times... hahaa... since i'm not feeling well, i was a bit quiet than usual till my colleagues came to asked if i'm ok... they said i look sad... :( but i'm still okla... not really that bad... :D

0 comments: