Thursday, October 04, 2007

Conversation with grandma

Too long didn't meet my grandma and grandpa (father side). I think coming to a year, goodness! Today while driving to work, i called grandma and chatted with her.

Hhmmm... felt quite uneasy while talking to her. Not sure why she tell me so many things about dad's woman!

1. That woman called my grandma????

2. That woman asked about us??? (*As in sis, bro and me)

3. Grandma told that woman that hoping to get better job for my sis and they suggested sis to work in dad's company???

4. Then, grandma and that woman suggested that mom, sis, bro and me go to stay with grandma coz nearer to dad's company???

5. Then... that woman asked grandma if my mom will beat her up if mom ever sees her if we stay so near them (dad and that woman)???????? *£%^&*^$%!£$

6. Grandma went to dad's hse during last Chinese New Year and grandma said that woman's son and that woman's son's gf was there too???

7. That woman's son is thin and short....... was doing housework that time, mopping the floor???

8. That woman's son and that woman's son's gf called my grandma and grandpa, "mama and yehyeh"??????? Which my grandma said don't know how to answer them coz it's a little awkward???

Hhhmmm....... i wish i do not know all this... hhhhmmmmm... and mom must not know about all this!

**Lord, I need YOU!**

2 comments:

LX said...

Indeed some things are better stayed unknown. Ignorance is bliss, some say.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

ya.. feeling so bad after hearing all these can cried at nite too... hai.. life........