Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Garage =p

Hey! Check this out...
Pic 1: Nice?

Isn't it nice? :p EEeeerrrrrr... I'm not talking about the cars lerrrr... I'm actually showing the casing of the cars! The garage! The Shell V-Power Racing Collector's Garage! :)

Weeks back, I bought the full set of the cars at office. Thinking what to do with it. Actually i'm not really attracted to the cars, but more to the petrol card, pen, notebook and the thing I love this most... the lanyard... that comes along in the package. :D So therefore, I got this 6 cars.


Pic 2: The collection

Recently, kor read this in the newspaper... the casing for the 6 cars... so kor went to search for it high and low, in few Shell petrol stations! :) Because it is a limited edition, therefore not all the petrol station is selling it.

Finally, kor got 1... :D So nice hor? At least now we can place the car in the garage and place it somewhere in the house... kekekkekeke


Pic 3: View from the top of the garage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can sell me the casing of 2007..call me or text me adam 0127013583

Unknown said...

Pls contact me 0127013583 adam, I want buy the casing of Ferrari 2007